IDPA Oil Capital Aug 22 Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDPA coming at Oil Capital this Saturday August 22. It’s our usual 4th Saturday date. Sign-in begins at 9:30; walk-thru at 10 AM. Set up begins at 7:30 AM. Plan on six stages for about 100 rounds. Match fee is $12 or $10 for OCR&GC members. We’ll have plenty of bulk ice water, as well as shade, on every bay.

Our September match will be on the 3rd Saturday, the 19th.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. Some excellent scores today, by both new and experienced competitors, to meet the challenge of some technically challenging stages. Results are out BCC email to competitors. The next Oil Capital IDPA match is Saturday September 19th.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for giving us a challenge. As this was my first time and not the last, it was way funner than standing and shooting. It even showed me a few weaknesses that I could point out myself. Thanks to everyone that helped me. (Group that started on the 3rd stage.) Did I say I had fun, although I almost got car jacked, by a fellow shooter, on the walk thru.

Latest posts

Top Bottom