IDPA Saturday June 22nd Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for making it to the June 22nd Oil Capital IDPA. Results are out BCC email to the shooters. If yours do not find you, please PM. The six scenario stages provided a quick assessment of the shooter’s IDPA skills. One stage had three moving targets, another had full size threats at 15-20 yards, one presented movement while shooting with one hand; lots of doable challenges. Not many non-threats winged this match, but 44 failures to neutralize was unusually high. Eric F took low score for 4 stages, as well as low score of the day. Paul B took the remaining two stages.

The next Oil Capital IDPA match is Sunday July 14th.

A show of hands demonstrated a goodly number of today’s competitors being accepted to this fall’s IDPA Nationals at USSA on the north edge of Tulsa. You all practice a bunch now hear!

IDPA HQ is moving along with the process to recertify existing SO’s. Many will be taking their online recertification in the next few upcoming weeks. I’ll be taking my SOI test before you guys get to take yours, so perhaps I will be able to shed some light on what’s upcoming.

Those of you who are attending the Nationals probably noticed that you will very soon be given an opportunity to self-squad for day(s) to shoot the match, as well as who to shoot it with. If you didn’t note that, go re-read your acceptance email, then make plans to be ready to squad when your turn comes up. If there are others you want to squad with, perhaps you should kibitz with them to formulate a plan.

Keep Safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom