Illegal Chinese migrant 'exposed hundreds in Louisiana to rare TB strain' as state sues DHS and Mayorkas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be wrong but in suing someone such as the DHS and Mayorkas cna be a logn process because the federal gov't has an endless supply of money for attorneys and even if LA were to win, we as taxpayers foot the bill.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hence, the hypocrisy and shamelessness of the American liberal. During covid the JBTs shut us down. No worship. No commerce. No schools. Various mandates to impose the vaccine upon us. "Because we want all Americans to be safe!!" they said.

But they're surreptitiously (and, not so surreptitiously) bringing unvetted, unvaccinated and unsupervised aliens into the country and depositing them throughout Red America.

Liberals aren't even trying to hide their contempt for decency; their unbridled hypocrisy. Now they're just daring us to even notice.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be wrong but in suing someone such as the DHS and Mayorkas cna be a logn process because the federal gov't has an endless supply of money for attorneys and even if LA were to win, we as taxpayers foot the bill.

Well, I suspect that Louisiana's attorneys in the case are already on the payroll, so whether they sue or don't, out taxpayer funds are being spent anyway. Just as well try to get some good out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom