Illegal immigrants working in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiley_coyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Dr. HK. I know a guy who just got his first disability check from the government. He still does odd jobs and lawn mowing on a daily basis without any problems. He used his first disabilty check to buy a product that is'nt sold at Reasors or Wal-Mart. Seems way too easy to suckle on the hind tit of the government nowadays.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Dr. HK. I know a guy who just got his first disability check from the government. He still does odd jobs and lawn mowing on a daily basis without any problems. He used his first disabilty check to buy a product that is'nt sold at Reasors or Wal-Mart. Seems way too easy to suckle on the hind tit of the government nowadays.

It's my understanding you can work a limited amount, based on income and still collect disability.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wor...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

wiley_coyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am also a firm believer that mexican workers have kept wages suppressed for some time especially in the construction industries. When they say we need more money to rebuild much of our infrastructure just who the heck do they (politicians) think is going to benefit the most from those condtruction jobs? Of course if you're a big corporate CEO, doctor, lawyer, congressman, POTUS, etc. you don't have to worry about an illegal immigrant taking your job for way less pay but then again some of us have to work for a living.:hey3:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not?
Isnt the point to ....get yours First.
Why leave it out there, its there for the taking ,just do the paperwork===get paid.
Hard work...just breaks you down, then you cant enjoy the so called ...Retirement!
Pick up a little cash work here and there..(charging for premium Custom work) ...Crap Ya got it Made.
I know several that get 2-3 retirements plus disability, plus SS, 100k a year!
Its not there for the next generations, get what you can now, before they figure out how to send it overseas.
Let the young immigrants bust their axxs on the crappy no paying jobs ,,,,who wants them anyway.
Theyll take the money back to their countries and live like Rock Stars...with storys to tell.
Hard work and dilligence is old hat...working the system is the new Retirement.

.sarcasm off
edit:....kinda

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point in post #78 was that because the kids were born in the U.S., they automatically become citizens and are entitled to any of the welfare benefits, section 8 housing, WIC, cheese giveaways, etc., even though their mother is here illegally. Once again, your tax dollars at work.
P.S. my daughter's school is becoming flooded with kids here illegally that don't speak any english at all. The state provides translators for the classrooms. The teacher has to stop his/her lesson so that the translators can catch the non-english speaking kids up, which effectively cuts the teaching time in half.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In a previous life, I was privy to be in a situation that allowed me to ask certain question to the arrested. Usually, DUI, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of CDS, No DL, No Insurance. A certain nationality, that was always around visiting the area, had the same address as about 50 others that had been in said chair during questioning. That must have been one bigass house in Texas. I have never seen one nationality trained/taught so well, on how to avoid laws and prosecution.

wiley_coyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too in a previouse life was privy to a situation like yours. In an apartment complex one legal along with umpteen illegals were living in a two bedroom bottom floor unit. When they were finaly evicted it was found that they had torn down interior walls to make more room. As if that were'nt enough they had also cut a hole in the cieling to gain access to the empty unit above them. They even cut a floor joist and used an extension ladder to go back and forth. I never knew the grand total of people living there. I would imagine that the one legal that actually rented the apartment was making out like a bandit from what he was charging the other illegals to stay there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom