I'm back...we'll sort of.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All...wow has it been a few years already? I'm back but traveling through.

Hope all is well with you all and hope your New Year is going GREAT!

To sum it up for me and the my wife.

1. Sold our house in West Edmond...kept one farm here in Oklahoma.

2. Sold all to most of my guns..deer guns,Class III,Colt 1911 and Peacemakers..etc. Kept a few personal carry.

3. Travel,travel...did I mention travel. Usually 3-6,months Vegas/Summerlin...then Okie Land then to "G-Town...Galveston and do it all over again. I love the desert South West...even Los Angeles..we'll more like the beaches...to Joshua Tree to Reno(you gotta do Burning Man) to Flagstaff to Santa Fe to Okie Land....you get the picture.

4 Thought for sh*ts and giggles I'd say ...Hello!!!

Here in Okie Land for a few weeks and the wife and I are literally going to flip a coin and see which way we drive next(we love our Subaru Cross Trek)...South to Galveston/Lake Charles....or.....West to Vegas, Flagstaff or Monterey Bay.

Take care,keep shootin' and safe travels.

I'll keep and eye on this post for a few days....then "Call me the breeze, I keep blowing down the road"!!!

Cohiba

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All...wow has it been a few years already? I'm back but traveling through.

Hope all is well with you all and hope your New Year is going GREAT!

To sum it up for me and the my wife.

1. Sold our house in West Edmond...kept one farm here in Oklahoma.

2. Sold all to most of my guns..deer guns,Class III,Colt 1911 and Peacemakers..etc. Kept a few personal carry.

3. Travel,travel...did I mention travel. Usually 3-6,months Vegas/Summerlin...then Okie Land then to "G-Town...Galveston and do it all over again. I love the desert South West...even Los Angeles..we'll more like the beaches...to Joshua Tree to Reno(you gotta do Burning Man) to Flagstaff to Santa Fe to Okie Land....you get the picture.

4 Thought for sh*ts and giggles I'd say ...Hello!!!

Here in Okie Land for a few weeks and the wife and I are literally going to flip a coin and see which way we drive next(we love our Subaru Cross Trek)...South to Galveston/Lake Charles....or.....West to Vegas, Flagstaff or Monterey Bay.

Take care,keep shootin' and safe travels.

I'll keep and eye on this post for a few days....then "Call me the breeze, I keep blowing down the road"!!!

Cohiba
Good to hear from you again stranger! You do realize the internet is global? LOL!
I'm thinking from your post you're touring the US by RV?
So are we for about 5 years now. About 6-7 months out of the year and back home for a bit between trips.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear from you again stranger! You do realize the internet is global? LOL!
I'm thinking from your post you're touring the US by RV?
So are we for about 5 years now. About 6-7 months out of the year and back home for a bit between trips.
No RV... don't like'em. Subaru...Holiday Inn. Vegas we have a condo and Galveston we inherited my in-laws beach house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom