I'm dead....oh never mind, I'm just gay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing justifies what he did, but it's easier to understand the push behind the jump here.
There was no "push behind the jump;" he, and he alone, bears responsibility for his actions. He was a ***ing coward, and he took the coward's way out. There were homosexuals who stood up and walked out of families, even in 1991, without committing fraud and completely abandoning their families.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else think its weird that he was sexually developed enough to have thoughts like that at the age of 6? When I was 6 I was watching Cartoon Network and playing with Transformers. I liked girls but never got a hard on seeing ol' Mary-Jane Rottencrotch and her pretty pink panties....no no, that didnt start til middle school.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else think its weird that he was sexually developed enough to have thoughts like that at the age of 6? When I was 6 I was watching Cartoon Network and playing with Transformers. I liked girls but never got a hard on seeing ol' Mary-Jane Rottencrotch and her pretty pink panties....no no, that didnt start til middle school.

I think it's odd that he remembers the age. I can't tell you what the hell I was doing at age 6. Then again, if the "something" I was recalling was the fact that I liked boys then maybe I'd remember. I couldn't tell ya.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, this guy is the result of ignorance and intolerance towards homosexuality. To confirm to society's homophobic "norms", he was forced to live a life that wasn't his own and it became too much for him, just as it would for many of us if we were forced to live a life of homosexuality even though we're heterosexuals.

Nothing can excuse abandoning your family, but you can at least understand what caused him to break.

As selfish and misguided as his decision to have a traditional family just for appearance sake, it was more selfish to do a 180 and dump them like a hot rock to satisfy his own needs without consideration of theirs.

Of all the selfish acts he committed, the absolute worst one was to ever come back. He's placed them in financial jeopardy (the insurance company wants their $800,000 back), inflicted even more emotional trauma because they weren't worthy of an explanation and now they'll be lucky to ever recover as the remains of a family.

I get that he wasn't happy living a lie, but man the f#@k up and own it! Don't slink away in the dead of the night and leave your family holding the bag!

That part doesn't have a single thing to do with societal pressure against gays. That has to do with a severe personality disorder and/or poor upbringing. Not one single thing could EVER excuse what this jerk did. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom