I'm done for...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot my first USPSA match this weekend @ USSA and it's basically all I can think about since then...by far the most fun I've ever had with a firearm. Now I know what all the buzz is about. Thanks to everyone for putting up w/ my stupid questions and complete lack of experience. Just signed up on the USPSA website and am gearing up for next weekend.

If you're on the edge about trying it, get over it and jump in. Lots of great people willing to show you the ropes.

See you on the range! :Heya:

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shot my first USPSA match this weekend @ USSA and it's basically all I can think about since then...by far the most fun I've ever had with a firearm. Now I know what all the buzz is about. Thanks to everyone for putting up w/ my stupid questions and complete lack of experience. Just signed up on the USPSA website and am gearing up for next weekend.

If you're on the edge about trying it, get over it and jump in. Lots of great people willing to show you the ropes.

See you on the range! :Heya:

I started last fall. It is a blast for sure....

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike, you have no idea what you've done! lol... Welcome to the madness, soon it'll be 3gun, rifle, shotgun, proam, steel, uspsa, and on and on....

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of USPSA matches around the 3-State area. With all the divisions available, if you get tired of one, you can switch to another. Plus lots of good (some real good) USPSA shooters in these parts to learn the ropes from.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike, you have no idea what you've done! lol... Welcome to the madness, soon it'll be 3gun, rifle, shotgun, proam, steel, uspsa, and on and on....

Yeah, dude, you know it. We'll definitely be carpooling some more...!

...lots of good (some real good) USPSA shooters in these parts to learn the ropes from.

No joke...Phil Strader shot production at the match Saturday. Turns out I know practically nothing about handgun shooting. :eek2:

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right smack in the middle, match score 43% (thanks a lot, Phil!).

Sucked up two of the stages pretty bad...the first because of my nerves and the second because I only had two magazine carriers and had a hell of a time getting mags 3 and 4 out of my back pocket.

Can't wait to get classified. I'm hooked...got tons of goodies coming for my M&P. :naughty:

Some formal handgun training from those USSA folks would probably do a world of good for me. It's on my list of things...

Latest posts

Top Bottom