Inattentive Judge in hot water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Inattentive" is not accurate. She was attentive -- she and her baliff were texting back and forth about the ADA's (I think that's who they were talking about) junk. Or ass ... Anyway ...

Plus she had some pretty biased things to say about a witness.

This chick does not have any business sitting on any bench except maybe one at a bus stop on the way out of town. Maybe she and the Judge that used to jack off during trials can pitch a tent somewhere at an homeless encampment and exchange war stories. 🙄🙄

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never sat in her courtroom. But I’ve heard a few things about her prior to this.

Yep. Lawyers are a bunch of perverts. And the women are WAY worse than the men ever thought about being. 🤷🤷 I dunno. That one I never could figure out. The running joke amongst LAs and support staff at a REALLY big firm I used to work was that OU got their female students at the law school from Griffin State. Lol We had a rating system for the lawyers -- 1 to 10 -- for different things ... Anywhere from 0 (just like your grandma or grandpa, you could trust them with your life) to 10 (just because you don't have proof they are a serial killer doesn't mean they are not a serial killer). The top 3 slots on that list belonged to female lawyers. Two 10s and an 8. And 2 of those women were so bat-**** crazy that support staff refused to go into their offices alone with them. She LOVED creating drama. The kind of drama that gets people fired. I refused a promotion because I would have had to move to an office that was on the same floor her office was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom