Inmate deaths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Self correcting problem.

Seriously though, pressure makes things do stupid stuff. No matter how much pressure you feel outside, imagine what ist like in the big house. No more cells with 1 or 2, its like the photo below, crammed on top of one another. Crime, esp violent crime, seems to be on the rise, across the spectrum, but especially amongst the blacks and Hispanics.

Pressure, violence in he media, erosion of traditional models brings fear which brings desperation. What we have is the result.
mediums and maximums are still 2 man cells only minimum and community are dorm type housing. the facility I'm at was built in 1930 . most of the time the old chillers don't work or barely work. pack 200 men in a dorm when it's 100 degrees outside and the ac doesn't work.......lets just say they can get irritable

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
mediums and maximums are still 2 man cells only minimum and community are dorm type housing. the facility I'm at was built in 1930 . most of the time the old chillers don't work or barley work. pack 200 men in a dorm when it's 100 degrees outside and the ac doesn't work.......lets just say they can get irritable
It has been every day in the military. Now, throw in the criminal mindset...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of these deaths are FAFO, and I'm ok with that. Some, however have been ridiculous negligence by paid officers charged with keeping citizens and prisoners safe.

I had a boy that was insanely smart, well-dressed and polite. He had mental issues and attempted to self-medicate, wound up being incarcerated a few times, or in state-mandated rehab. I honestly was relieved while he was incarcerated because I figured he was safer there than he was on the street. I was correct.

I sincerely hope that none of you that rejoice in the ill-treatment or negligence of prisoners ever has a loved one in the system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom