Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a friend that lives in Key West. She says it ain't a party without a couple of drag queens.

Again, wiping that image from my mind.

Uhmmmm ... yep ... that pretty much sums it up ...

I had a guy working for me for a while who invited me and the kids over to his place for a swim in their pool and bbq. My boys were pretty young ... grade school age. My beau at the time and I and Leon were in the kitchen getting stuff ready to put on the table to eat when I heard my oldest son ask Bob (Leon's "wife") "Hey, my mom says you guys are gay! Is that true??"

I thought Jeff (my fella) was gonna die right there. Leon and I laughed so hard we were crying. Bob says to him "Why sure I am gay ... why wouldn't I be happy ... you guys are great company!"

Bill (my trouble making kid) comes in the kitchen and says "Gosh mom, these guys don't even know what 'gay' is. And I'M NOT GONNA EXPLAIN IT TO THEM!!" and off to the pool he skipped ... not a care in the world ...

Ahhh ... kids ... and drag queens!! haha!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are gonna have to go to dinner and swap stories one of these days ... between working for Holiday Inn and lawyers there isn't much I haven't seen ... there is not a therapist in the world who can handle what I have seen!!

Dinner and stories sounds like fun, and I think a therapist would go into shock from some of the things I have seen too. The down side to dinner and stories is we may put our spouses into shock too. :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dinner and stories sounds like fun, and I think a therapist would go into shock from some of the things I have seen too. The down side to dinner and stories is we may put our spouses into shock too. :D

Maybe yours ... she seems like such a nice lady to be hanging around riff-raff like you ... lol

GC?? Naw ... he's a JBT ... he's seen it all too ... It's just he doesn't "embrace and enjoy" it like I tend to!!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the people who make me laugh are the "smart guys" who think that they are an authority on a subject/every subject and unbeknownst to them, prove themselves fools to everyone while simultaneously boosting their egos.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the people who make me laugh are the "smart guys" who think that they are an authority on a subject/every subject and unbeknownst to them, prove themselves fools to everyone while simultaneously boosting their egos.

Ergh ... they are only fun for a little while ... then I'm kinda like the cat ... just might was well go ahead and kill it and eat it ... lol

Well, except for Gecko45 ... man I miss that guy!!

lump

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K for your information, punk, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crappy queen of the jungle homoerotic *****-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and stuff. Don't pull your wierd african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wth you're talking about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom