Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Union Guns

New to the site!
Reaction score
Union Gun Sales, LLC 410 C North Telephone Rd., Moore, OK 73160, 405 760-9480, Ed McCreary. We are trying to open for business soon. Guns not stored at this location. Come on by. Let's find the best possible price for you. At start-up, we will only be open 9-12 a.m. M-F or by phone for appointment. October 16, 2010.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy Pards -

Been lurKing for a while.

Great forum. Joined two days ago to get a line on 1911A1 'gsmiths - with success.

Discovered Sgt Everetts (SP?) indoor range here. Convenient - 'cept during the summer when it gets really hot indoors. I drive by on I35 several times / month.

Me n the missus are both NRAL, and Cowboy Action Shooters. Do some BPCRS, too.

cta8000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,
Name's Tod. I like boats, airplanes, cool cars, guns, motorcycles (dirt/street), warm whiskey, hot women, cold beer, gold, the U.S. military, and my god given rights!
I don't like people who text and drive with their head in their ars.

RYCOM405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name's Cory. Joined up after stumbling across the site by accident, but though am very glad I found. I'm a regular shooter, going at least once a week to keep my sanity. Interested in mostly rifles and tactical shotguns(and pistols once I turn 21).

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just joined the forum today. I did not know the forum was here until today. I look forward to getting to know all you good Okies who love firearms and shooting.

I am the NRA Election Volunteer Coordinator for District 2 and as such I urge all of you to be sure to vote on November 2 and vote for those candidates who support our Second Amendment rights.

keeter990

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello OSA!! New member here, just introducing myself. Name is Keeton. I'm 25 years old. Have bought and swapped many guns since I turned 18. Working on my first saiga conversion right now. Just ordered my bullet guide today in fact. Already have a collapsing stock and and ak mag conversion.
Just getting supplies stacked up for zombie time! Lol. Just kidding, kinda.

Well anyway, glad to be a member and having fun looking around the forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom