Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OriginalOkie

New to the site!
Reaction score
Great forum for us Oklahoma guys. I've been shooting occasionally since I was a kid. I particularly like Glocks and S&W revolvers. Cultivating a growing interest in getting a shotgun, but have not made a purchase yet.

drumhead23us

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hola, everybody!

I'm pretty new to all this stuff and this place seemed to have quite a bit of knowledge floating around. I just recently bought my wife and I our first guns and now we're hooked. Sooooo yeah. Be gentle, it's my first time...

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tony, I'm located here in southern Oklahoma. I'm in my late 40's, been shooting and hunting since I was a kid. I used to dove hunt quite a bit and reloaded lots of shot gun shells. I'd like to learn to reload rifle and pistol ammo. I hope everyone has a good day!

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tony, I'm located here in southern Oklahoma. I'm in my late 40's, been shooting and hunting since I was a kid. I used to dove hunt quite a bit and reloaded lots of shot gun shells. I'd like to learn to reload rifle and pistol ammo. I hope everyone has a good day!

Tony, welcome to OK Shooters from another southern Oklahoma creek guy.

HighCountry

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all new to forum I have been a gun buff all my life, I also have hunted all my life, i have had the priviledge to know a lot of gun Enthusiast and made great friends, i hope to do the same here. Thanks

ssnstump

New to the site!
Reaction score
Howdy - new to the area and to this site. I've read some great comments and have gathered a lot of good information here. Please don't hold this against me, but I live in Texas and work here in Oklahoma. I have recently applied for my CHL from Texas. I'll take all the advice I can get about recip carry here.

Be safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom