Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

advmotoxc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been Lurking here for a while now, I finally decided to join. I just moved to Tulsa, Ok a few months ago and I see alot of activity on here in the area. I see alot of helpful information on here and I hope to be a part of that eventually...

Cheers

Chris

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hi! I'm back. Stan Upchurch here. Still in a wheelchair but with a new attachment that lets me go cross country.
Still retired. Live in Norman OK. Starting over on my posts. Thanks folks.

bubbity

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone,

I've been lurking a loooong time without posting - over 2 years. Thought I'd introduce myself:). I'm in MWC with my wife and 2 little ones, 3 and 6 years old. What a great forum, people seem mostly so helpful and pleasant.

Bubbity

smokingsquirrell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey, I've already been on here once, but for some reason I got deleted. Not sure if I did something wrong??? But all my information was available like my profile never existed so I guess we'll try this again.

LARscout0311

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been to this sight before as a lurker, decided to join just a bit ago. Im a Marine, I was in from 2003 to 2007 based at Camp Pendleton. I did security for a while after I got out and now I do Heating and AC. I reside in Okc with my wife and little girl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom