Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hello from a new guy in Muskogee. Yes, I do go to Arrowhead Mall!

Just wanted to get my first post out of the way. Does anyone have any information on Ruger's new AR and possible carrier tilt issues. True or false?

love guns,america,life and family:woohoo1:

New guy here...

Been reading for a while and finally decided to register. Seems like a pretty good place so far.

Hi all.........

My name is Phillip. I have browsed the forums on several occassions and am glad to be a part.

Hey all!!!

My name is Jason, I am just now getting into guns and shooting and have allot to learn. I am from Sand Springs and been looking for a good place to do some shooting.

Hello all, My name is William.

Had to get rid of most of my goodies (lost 4 jobs in a row in Las Vegas) What I have left is...

Mil-Spec 1911 (Project gun- Looking for Wilsons Combat parts for sell!)
Ar-7
Stevens 200 - .300 Winmag

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi my name is destinyking nice to meet everyone

Thought I would pop in and make a formal introduction first. I have been lurking here on the site for a couple weeks and am glad I will be able to talk amongst other local shooters/gun lovers.

I am fairly new to shooting and am trying to soak up as much as I can.

Been lurking around for a few days.

I'm really looking into getting into some pistol competitions in the near future. I've shot at HH quite a bit and made it to Heartland last Saturday for the first time. Didn't realize that they were having there monthly shoot the next night though!

Live up between Edmond and Guthrie.

Hey everyone, I'm new, duh. I know a couple people on the forum, one of whom I have the pleasure of working with...again...after a 4 month hiatus to a "corporate" job. Hopefully you'll get to see me here often, although, I might have a baby on the way (fingers crossed) and thusly might be a little preoccupied, we'll see.

Hey Looking For Info About .308 Saiga Long Guns ?

Hey everyone My name is Josh and I am new to the site. I Finally broke in my xdm 40 that I have had for a year. I know....what kind of guy has a new gun and waits a year to break it in. Well I work armed security and have almost no free time. I sure love it tho the xdm shoots well but I could use some improvement on my aim. I group really well just having issues. Too many bad habits growing up when I would go shooting with friends. Where can I post for pointers or help on improving my aim.

Hi, My name is Dennis and I go by 45/70sharpshooter. I enjoy most shooting sports and look foward to revisiting this website. Thanks again 45/70SS

Hey guys new from Stillwater!

Hey everybody. I'm from Tulsa and I'm newly registered to the site, but I've looked through the classifieds and snooped around the forums a little bit in the past. I frequent the Tulsa Firearms range and window shop at Sports World a lot, plus my family is involved with Red Castle. I've carried daily since I got my permit in '03. I enjoy target shooting to keep my skills sharp in case I do ever have to pull, but I mostly just enjoy plinking on nice days out in the middle of nowhere. I buy and sell when I have or need the cash. I'm at most gun shows whether I'm flush or broke cause I can't help but look. I take pride in the fact that I'm a responsible safety conscious gun owner, and I take the rights that enable me to be one very seriously. As they say if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. I've already met a couple of you in person and hope to get to know more of you better through the forum.
Feel free to drop me a line any time,
Ethan

hello everyone. jump in to your favorite topic. great group of people here.enjoy!

Mensoutdoortoys

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new to OK shooter. I enjoy buying selling and trading. I spend a lot of time at the local gun shows and like to mess with AR platform rifles. I am a member of the NAA Rod and Gun club in Coweta. I love big game hunting. I have been on several Colorado Elk hunts and one hunt in Maine for bear. No bear were seen. The Colorado Elk hunt my first year scored a nice 6 X 6. Looking forward to the OK shooter experience.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I joined this fine group a couple of weeks ago, so I have not reached the posting level of being able to post feedback, but I wanted to compliment a member I recently met.

ablessg listed a handgun recently and I was able to purchase it. I met him in Broken Arrow to complete the transaction, and found him to be a great guy. I am really pleased with my purchase, and look forward to meeting many more like him.

Thanks for maintaining the integrity of this forum.

OUFAN75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello OSA Members,
My name is Jason and a couple of buddies of mine are always checking out this site on their lunch break and it sounded very interesting so I am checking it out. I grew up hunting with my Dad, but never found time to hunt as much in my adult life with having a family and all.
My buddies have bought new pistols and have taken the conceal carry classes and I am interested in doing the same. I heard recently on 740AM talk radio that Oklahoma was considering dropping the conceal carry license requirements like other states have passed (Arizona, Alaska etc.) and making it permissible for those to carry that have a clean background check with no prior arrests. Has anyone heard of this?

okgirl

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello all! :) My name is Kourtney. I've heard about this form for a while and finally decided to try it out. I've been around guns all my life and have a few cool toys of my own!

douglit99

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, :wave:

My name is Doug.

I started researching/reading before purchasing my first gun, and came across the site. I've been reading the forums for a month or two and decided to go ahead and get signed up.

padaddytom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time to intro me. 59yr young,retired heavy equipt mech, shoot for fun, fish for food ,hunt not nearly enough. Raised and put 2 kids thru college,still don't have any money. A few years ago the local methheads cleaned me out. I've moved to town now. NRA member, CCW, Just started buying some replacement firepower. SSI requires a budget. Accidents happen so quickly in the field that I retired early. Looking forward to sharing info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom