Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wassimk

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to OkShooters. Learned about it from Carry Legal when my wife and I took their excellent CCW class. We both have our licenses now and thanks to my readings on the forum I ordered a Kel Tec P3AT from BudsGunShop as our first pistol which should show up at OPS on Tuesday. We are both very excited to go shoot it!

eevanstcc

New to the site!
Reaction score
Grew up in the 'country,' I've been in the city for far to long. Now wanting to get back into shooting and enjoying life. It's been a while. I'm shopping for my first AR, I enjoy all the discussion. Glad to be here! EEvans

T Campbell

Marksman
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Thomas. I have been living here in Lawton for more than 15 yrs. I have been checking out this forum for about six months and have finally decided to create an account. :) Always nice to be around good ppl here.

I am a new shooter, and so far I have owned an amd 65 AK variant rifle, an xd45 compact, kel tec plr 16, and a ruger 22lr. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can, meeting new people, and having a good time.

dmlw

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, I live in Tulsa and signed up on this site some time back, but never posted. I have always been more of the reading than the posting type. Hello to everyone. I usually look at the classifieds along with armslist.com just to see who is selling what. I unfortunately have done more spending than selling here as of late.

Latest posts

Top Bottom