Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boswinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a hunter/shooter living in Tahlequah. I don't make it to Tulsa very often, though I do like going to gun shows there. I am interested in picking up an inexpensive 20 gauge, and am also looking for a compact concealed carry pistol. I DO have my permit. Thanks!

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im Jared, 29, originally from CA. Ive been married for 9 years but no kids yet. I have been an avid shooter, off and on for 10 years or so. Especially have ramped up that little hobby since leaving Commifornia about 6 years ago.

dfisher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Denny and this site came highly recommended from a friend at work. He was right. This place is awesome. I'm not a hunter, but am a gun enthusiast. I frequent the range with my 9 yr old son.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome everyone.

Be sure to VOTE in the weekly giveaway poll from the MIGHTY PEN co and tell all your firearms enthusiast friends to come join as well.

Latest one is here for .357 Three Ways: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?129065

i54.tinypic.com_1z3ueir.jpg

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had an account for awhile, but just now jumping into the forums. I moved up to the Tulsa area from the OKC area about 7 months ago for an IT job. My wife and I like the area, but to be honest it doesn't seem all that different from OKC.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Forum,

I've been a member for over a year and visit about once a month. I mostly review the reloading area of the forum for tips and tricks when I'm having issues with my own reloading abilities.:uhh: I now have more free time on my hands so I thought I would begin posting to the forum and I guess I should start here. I'm a member of the NRA and I love all things firearms. I love watching the new TV programs on the Discovery and History channel such as American Guns, Sons of Guns and Top Shot. I hope to contribute something useful to the okshooters forum.

Greetings to all,

Okie

Here's a picture of one of my beloved children, Her name is Kimberly. Fitting Huh...:wink2:
i1184.photobucket.com_albums_z339_okieprepper_Kimber_ForumImage.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom