Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
welcome all new members of the forum. i forget to come here and check out the "newbies". we are all newbies at one time or another. jump in a discuss a topic. this day and age, we might all need a fresh perspective!

bottomcoon

New to the site!
Reaction score
hi. I'm one of the summer dumped members trying it again. I really like good 22 rifles, reloading, wild-cat rounds, Mauser actions, sharp knives, Garcia reels & anything that keeps me outdoors. I've been in the gun business 30 years & can't think if a reason to do anything else. bottomcoon

Squared1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined about a month ago and I've gotten a lot of good advice thanks

Well about me I work for a natural gas midstream company as a electrician
I did about 9 years in the Oklahoma natlguard
I enjoy shooting with my son and friends and just being outdoors in general

Chaseme3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Name: Chase
Occupation: Husband, Father, United States Air Force(Hence how I got moved to the middle of nowhere oklahoma ;) just messin with you guys its great here! Minus the fact you have no trees or hills =/, and dont get me started about the ocean.)
Hobbies: Guns, Airsoft, Survival, Video Games, Church, Computers, Web Design(http://www.enlisted-survivors.com one of many I made myself)
Hometown: Siler City, NC

I just recently purchased my first firearm(Ruger SR40C) from Reddog1 and I really appreciate how easy he made the experience! If you have any questions just ask!

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
new member here from Stillwater. I have been into guns most of my life. I am an enthusiest and like to shoot and collect. I hunt with guns and bows. Crossbow as of last year.

I am hoping to make new friends here and learm more. I am also a begining prepper so hope to learn more from you preppers. I reload my own with a Dillon press. I am also into cannons and shooting them.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, great information and people here. My name is Terry, have shot and hunted since I was boy on the farm. Don't get out to hunt too much anymore, but still love to shoot and reload. Thanks for allowing me to join, hopefully I can contribute some.

wayniac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,

I've poked around here a few times before, but I thought it was time I connected with the local firearms community. I grew up hunting with my Dad, but these days it's mostly paper punching and the odd steel target from time to time. I mainly shoot handguns but once in a while I'll get out the long guns and I've even been known to break a few clays. I'm sure I'll learn a lot and maybe I'll even have something to contribute every so often.

Looking forward to reading more,
Wayne

ShooterDoc

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi, new to the site, figured I better introduce myself before the world ends. Recreational shooter for now, plan to get an SDA permit sometime soon. As of right now, just have 1 firearm, a CZ P-07 Duty in 9mm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom