Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I may squeeze into this intro thread...

Welcome aboard Ricky, I saw where you took a beating on your thread. Won't condemn nor justify it, but, don't get down on us here, they and the rest of us are a good bunch.

Howdy, I'm Scott. Live in Wyoming...

Welcome to you too Scott. Been to Wyoming, would loved to go back. Some of most beautiful country you'll find. Glad your associating with us flatlanders.

zzz333

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm originally from west central Arkansas. Worked in OK a lot of the time. It's a small world. I just got tired of the twisters, heat, and humidity. A BIG plus is that we have a 1000 yard range here. That was worth the move alone.

ChillerDr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good evening folks! I'm new here and fairly new to forums-at least actually typing... anyway after reading the thread Terry Hesticles started, I figured I have already gotten my moneys' worth and should at least say Hi!
Although I don't live near OK, a lot of issues affect all of us and I think there are lots of good people here. I didn't grow up around shooting sports, only more lately. My interests are in keeping our freedoms as Americans, target practice and personal defense. Plus the beauty of a well designed fire arm. Oh and by the way I was glad to see some more sincere words for our new friend Terry Hesticles. -David

OologahBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi my name is Eric also Aka Harley my old lady changed my name because her ex's name was Eric also.(The name brought back bad memories) anyway I joined last week after my brother another newbie told me about the forum so I came in looked around I have read alot this last week and have learned some things I didn't know and have commented on some things I do know or at least things I think I know.Nice place. anyway nice to meet everybody I will be on here whenever I have time I hope to make some new friends on here.

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys

This is my first time posting on here, are there any cowboy or sass guys here in Oklahoma?

Welcome to all the new guys and gals!

Cowboy action is a interest of mine but im not involved in it, im sure there are some on here. You might make a thread in the general discussion and see what you get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom