Iranian Ship Sinks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Counterterrorists?

Depends on the point of view I suppose. If I was a sailor on that Iranian ship, I'd probably call them many things.

I watched an interview with a WW2 vet that described putting bombs in hay wagons to kill Germans in the later part of the war. They didn't call them IEDs back then, but that's what he was rigging. Good guy or bad guy often only depends on who's telling the story.

I'd personally like to see us try to diplomatically resolve our situation with Iran, but folks that are too old and fat to fight, portray that as weakness, and seem to want someone else to go fight them.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like having homosexual resorts and transvestites in their army and government? Evil stuff defined.
More like the evil of stoning queers to death, or throwing them off of roofs till they go splat all over the sidewalk. More like the evil of killing any that don’t agree with and convert with with Mahamazoidizim. More like the evil of the dogs of Palestine that keep on killing Jews no matter how much they bend over to oblige them. That kind of evil

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More like the evil of stoning queers to death, or throwing them off of roofs till they go splat all over the sidewalk. More like the evil of killing any that don’t agree with and convert with with Mahamazoidizim. More like the evil of the dogs of Palestine that keep on killing Jews no matter how much they bend over to oblige them. That kind of evil

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-of-iran

You believe everything Fox news tells ya?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on the point of view I suppose. If I was a sailor on that Iranian ship, I'd probably call them many things.

I watched an interview with a WW2 vet that described putting bombs in hay wagons to kill Germans in the later part of the war. They didn't call them IEDs back then, but that's what he was rigging. Good guy or bad guy often only depends on who's telling the story.

I'd personally like to see us try to diplomatically resolve our situation with Iran, but folks that are too old and fat to fight, portray that as weakness, and seem to want someone else to go fight them.

Obviously a diplomatic result would be preferable to conflict. But it might be naive to think this would be successful when dealing with dictators & leaders of terrorist nations. They kill without any moral compass. These types of killers do see diplomacy as a weakness and use it against us to stall & grow stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom