Is there any intrest in used G22 mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a BUNCH of guys that bought extra 15rd G22 mags on the department. Now that the G22 is no longer authorized to carry they have no use for all the extra mags they bought. I wanted to check on here to see if there was any intrest from you guys wanting to buy them. They are used but all (I believe) have #8 followers. Looks like they would be about $15- $20 each or at least somewhere in that range.

Please send me a PM if interested and I'll get back to you when they decide to sell their extras.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why did they de-authorize the g22 ? My FIL said they were having Kabooms?

No kabooms, just enough problems with that gun that it needed to be taken off the authorized list along with the G23 and added to the unauthorized carry list for on and off-duty.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy I know fairly well and seems like a no BS staight shooter, and in a position to know, said they were having trouble with jams on the G22 when a light was attached. He said he did not know the brand/model of the light. He also noted police dept are pretty picky and it probably didn't take too many failures for them to bump them off the list (he stressed it's his speculation on this point). He stated that he personnally is not a tac light kind of guy and would buy one of the trade-ins if he got the chance. He also mentioned the bulk buy to replace would be XD's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom