Is this worth anything?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The value is probably about the same as any other G22 in similar condition. Maybe a few extra $$ if someone really wants one with those agency markings.

$350 - $400 depending on condition. Unless you try to sell it here. On OSA, used Glocks command a premium of $200 to $300 over new, regardless of condition.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I would honestly buy it for 375, $350 over breakfast on my tab. I’ve been contemplating buying a .40, since I have a ton stockpiled due to needing cheap plinking ammo for my smith and Wesson 610. An ODWC issued Glonk would be pretty nifty to me.

Can get a Glock 22 Gen 3 or 4 for under $300 though online now.

I bought a Gen 3 the other day for $269 I believe.

Edit: price

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can get a Glock 22 Gen 3 or 4 for under $300 though online now.

I bought a Gen 3 the other day for $279 I believe.
Oh, well, JK. Apparently I am not as much of a master of google-fu after two strooong beers as I am with none. I would give fair price plus or minus a few bucks, which is apparently TBD, or perhaps what our friend from the panhandle has quoted. Guess my profile tag is living up to certain members around here's expectations.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would honestly buy it for 375, $350 over breakfast on my tab. I’ve been contemplating buying a .40, since I have a ton stockpiled due to needing cheap plinking ammo for my smith and Wesson 610. An ODWC issued Glonk would be pretty nifty to me.
Sounds like you got a buyer, OP

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering many departments recently got away from .40 and sold their guns for $250-$275 you're just gonna have to find the right buyer that will give you what you can get for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom