Israel just bombed Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might want to make sure your gas tank is full.

BBC: 3 explosions heard near missile depots in Tehran

Published: 05.07.13, 15:10 / Israel News

A correspondent of the BBC network in Tehran says local residents reported hearing three explosions from an area where Iran maintains its missile research and depots. (Ynet)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4377272,00.html

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys catch this gem, looks like Obama's brilliant camp is going to arm the rebels & just pray the weapons don't end up in terrorists hands. Do they really believe once the "bad" rebels find out what kind of weapons we give the "good" rebels they wont just come take them? That is if there is even good & bad rebels. They claim the terrorists taking power would be worse than the current leader yet they look to arm the rebels. There is just no common sense at all in Washington anymore.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/u-shortly-arming-syrian-rebels-key-senator-132440647.html

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to make sure we stand with Israel on this one. Pony up your tax dollars for airplanes and bombs. Now if you have any leftover, go fill your tank with gas that just went up. Foreign policy made easy. Don't forget to get little Tom and Jane in shape for service to their country, 'cuz we're fightin' for freedom and stuff.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys catch this gem, looks like Obama's brilliant camp is going to arm the rebels & just pray the weapons don't end up in terrorists hands. Do they really believe once the "bad" rebels find out what kind of weapons we give the "good" rebels they wont just come take them? That is if there is even good & bad rebels. They claim the terrorists taking power would be worse than the current leader yet they look to arm the rebels. There is just no common sense at all in Washington anymore.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/u-shortly-arming-syrian-rebels-key-senator-132440647.html

I prognosticate that a salvo of Tomahawks will be sea launched tonight or tomorrow. Gotta have the distraction for the Benghazi hearings afterall.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think that because it's what you've been taught all your life. What does Israel bring to the party that we can't do for ourselves?

NO...if I still believed everything I was taught all my life, then I'd still believe we should be spreading American influence and protecting our "interests" all for the sake of ensuring stability in the Middle East.
That's all BS.

A lot of people harbor prejudice against Israel, I do not. And I feel its the one nation in the region worth our "interest".

Latest posts

Top Bottom