Israel just bombed Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So... we are going to arm the guys that are killing our guys in iraq...

:nutkick:

That is what I have been screaming since they announced their allegiance to Al-Qaeda. Yet our stupid President & Kerry are still handing them millions of our dollars. And for what? So a terror based rebel group can take over Syria while Obama tries to spin it as he was helping the people fight a corrupt government. Hmmmm, things just do not make sense in this entire situation.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of it makes sense, unless you have a vested interest in seeing us go to war in yet another region where we don't need to be. If you are a country in the area that benefits from the U.S. intervention, or you are a supplier to the military/support ststem, it makes perfect sense.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The maps tell the story. The hostility toward Israel and the West didn't magically appear out of thin air.

whatreallyhappened.com_IMAGES_mapstellstory_jews_stealing_palestine.png

To bad the maps are wrong and that all the land that has been lost has been due to Arab attacks on Israel. Even the 47 UN plan is incorrect according to all the sources I have seen. Add in the fact that every time a peace plan has been offered, even by the UN it has been rejected and not by Israel.

loki1488

Marksman
Reaction score
To bad the maps are wrong and that all the land that has been lost has been due to Arab attacks on Israel. Even the 47 UN plan is incorrect according to all the sources I have seen. Add in the fact that every time a peace plan has been offered, even by the UN it has been rejected and not by Israel.

Genocide much?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you really think the Pali's want peace with Israel?

How does my opinion on what the "Pali's" want affect the facts?

I know if I was unfortunate enough to be born in or forced to live in Gaza, I probably would be one angry soul. How would you feel, were you a resident of Gaza, with supplies being meted out by your occupiers?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does my opinion on what the "Pali's" want affect the facts?

I know if I was unfortunate enough to be born in or forced to live in Gaza, I probably would be one angry soul. How would you feel, were you a resident of Gaza, with supplies being meted out by your occupiers?

How does how I feel about it affect the facts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom