It’s all connected.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw Grumpy on tv several times when he was working at the Capitol. I knew it was him by the way he walked -- cuz you could only see his backside as he was walking away from the camera. Every time. He sees a camera and you don't see anything but his butt as he is walking away. Lol

I've been interviewed once, when I worked at H&H. They chopped it up SO bad and tried REALLY hard to make it look like I said something I didn't. ****ers. Never again. Reporters are the cockroaches of the "literary" world. Bastards.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been interviewed once, when I worked at H&H. They chopped it up SO bad and tried REALLY hard to make it look like I said something I didn't. ****ers. Never again. Reporters are the cockroaches of the "literary" world. Bastards.
Ok, tell us how you really feel!!! :clap3:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw Grumpy on tv several times when he was working at the Capitol. I knew it was him by the way he walked -- cuz you could only see his backside as he was walking away from the camera. Every time. He sees a camera and you don't see anything but his butt as he is walking away. Lol

I hear you and totally agree. i was interviewed once and they just took bits and pieces from what i said and worded it to what they wanted to hear, me and my employer gave them hell over it and every time they came back around i would let them know about it and everyone standing around and advised the people not to speak within ear shot of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom