It’s all just peanut butter right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1705499004533.png

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just leave this right here for others to enjoy...
https://www.news4jax.com/food/2023/...ed-in-everyday-food-items-might-surprise-you/
:ooh2:

I like the natural peanut butter from Sam's, but the boss only likes Jiff. Sssooooo guess which one we keep stocked:grumble:
I’m not at all surprised by that article, but on the flip side, I’m convinced people that go overboard on cleanliness are sicklier than people that allow their bodies to get accustomed to mold and other ”impurities“ in the world.
We live with dogs and cats, so our house is never “clean”, but we’re also very rarely sick. I have a close friend who’s family used gallons of hand sanitizer before it was the politically correct thing to do, and at least one member of that family is at the ER or urgent doc once a month. :anyone:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not at all surprised by that article, but on the flip side, I’m convinced people that go overboard on cleanliness are sicklier than people that allow their bodies to get accustomed to mold and other ”impurities“ in the world.
We live with dogs and cats, so our house is never “clean”, but we’re also very rarely sick. I have a close friend who’s family used gallons of hand sanitizer before it was the politically correct thing to do, and at least one member of that family is at the ER or urgent doc once a month. :anyone:

My grandfather's philosophy was that if you keep your body as a temple, letting no impurities in, it weakens the immune system.

He always told folks to smoke a cigar occasionally. Have a drink of whiskey from time to time. Eat foods that are bad for you every now and then. Thataway, if your body is subjected to an impurity, it won't go into shock.

Makes perfect sense. 👌

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom