It Begins: Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Move Out of Homes and Leave Them for Black Pe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OIP.cwjs0XY19UwcXZLzUJq-RgAAAA

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the matter with all those wifi high tech mud huts, and tarp shanty town homes I always see on TV of Africa ?....few smart ones can make a whole ghetto if they put their mind to it.

If you try and take my house, it will be ashes and ruin.

only advice I can add in is...get it the old fashion way...............EARN IT !!! ......GE GE GE GET A JOB !

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears it was sold for what the market could bear. If they wish to have it back, they can negotiate with any current owners who wish to sell their property - with all the improvements to it - for whatever price the market will bear.

If I was a cattle rancher and sold a cow to a butcher and the butcher slaughtered it and sold off the steaks, burgers, hide, and other useful parts and made 3 or 4 times what he paid for the cow to begin with, I have no right to sue him(or simply demand) that I get paid more for what I sold the cow in the first place. The "improvements" the butcher made to that self-propelled, leather bound bag of meat is his profit, not mine. It's the same for current property owners.

If the previous owners of the property believe they have a legitimate beef, they can take it to court.

Woody

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom