Jackson would also like to repeal the stand your ground law and not pass open carry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another member made this call earlier in the week, even if they charged with a hate crime the "Good Reverend" would still ***** because it's not a felony.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SYG IS WRONG.....because without it, it forces victims to flee which is ALWAYS the best tactical move when confronted with an imminent danger capable of causing severe bodily harm or death.

People ONLY have a right to be in a public place as long as they are not threatened!

Everyone knows that criminals abide by guns laws, abstain from violence, and only assault people once they have been assaulted first!

HATE CRIME laws need to be enacted because crimes committed that are directly related to race, color, religion, gender, diasability, or country of origin are worse than similar crimes that were committed with no hate involed.

If I murder a guy because I wanted his Astin Martin Vanquish, it is nowhere near as heinous as if I murder him because he is a dirty potato eating bog! (See WhiteyMacD)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom