(Jenks) Woman arrested in connection with a gun on school property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean she messed up. What I'm wondering is why the cop wanted to turn a speeder into a felon just because he could. Maybe she was acting crazy? If not, why not tell her to cut it out and send her home?

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just about to say that if somewhere in the course of this traffic stop, this woman had said, "I don't wish to answer your questions, am I free to go?" Her day would have gone a whole lot better. An outstanding example of a woman who talked her way into an arrest, just trying to be cooperative with Officer Friendly. Here, officer, let me hand you everything you need to arrest me for a crime that you didn't see me commit or receive a single complaint about.

Notify as required by law, then KYBMS!

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmm....seems to me like there are some blind men on this forum....I know this woman and she definatly isnt hot. Her husbands ex is WAY hotter than her. I think she must've been a crazy lunatic to take a gun onto school property, have an expired tag, AND speed through a school zone!! Personally, I think she was arrested because she DID take the gun into the school with her....DUH
This is the same thing you posted under the write up. I dont recall anyone here saying she was Hot. Seems like your trolling, Nice fist post and welcome to OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom