(Jenks) Woman arrested in connection with a gun on school property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the mug shots you see in the news are wacked-out goofy-looking thugs. That looks like a normal woman. I bet she's embarrassed to have her picture up like that. I do feel bad for her. But still, she did make at least 2 bad mistakes (carrying in school area, and failure to notify LEO)

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the mug shots you see in the news are wacked-out goofy-looking thugs. That looks like a normal woman. I bet she's embarrassed to have her picture up like that. I do feel bad for her. But still, she did make at least 2 bad mistakes (carrying in school area, and failure to notify LEO)

Unless he saw her empty car on school property, he can't prove it. She admitted to it so it's a lost cause now. Just the other day one of my kids was in a program at school that I went to see. I did not park on school property. When I left the school, I had a visitor badge on. According to this story, an officer could attempt to charge me with a violation of the law even though there wasn't one because he would assume I did something illegal.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This law, or set of laws is the biggest thorn in my side. Instead of parents passing in and out of school, just like they do every other public place, we are parking across the street and handling our weapons with all them chillins just yards away just to avoid a felony.

Latest posts

Top Bottom