Jesse James Firearms Unlimited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
there's a small number of companies already cranking out world class 1911's and AR's.

WRONG. One does not "crank out" world class guns. And they do NOT come from companies. They come from one person; maybe two if you take into account the finish.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WRONG. One does not "crank out" world class guns. And they do NOT come from companies. They come from one person; maybe two if you take into account the finish.

apologies for my bad choice of words. fact is there's a steady stream of world class 1911's coming a select few sources. given enough resources, which JJ appears to have in abundance. odds are he also will be putting out world class firearms, if that is his desire.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I admire the fact that he was/is very skilled in the metal fab stuff, I never had any use for bazillion dollar bikes that were mostly just for looking at, and riding around the block. During his reign, he was a chassis builder to me, same as most of the "builders" that were all over tv land. Nobody built motors. Kinda not a motorcycle without the motor. More like a bicycle. Any moron can do it. Kinda like an AR15. I'm proof.

He will no doubt make oodles of money off the masses. Power to him. He's living the American Dream!

I will not buy one. I'm holding out for a shrink ray.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope he's as cocky (no pun intended) about his guns as he is about his bikes. That way he'll talk all sorts of chit about his competition. It'll make good entertainment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom