Jesus Christ Superstar was outstanding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, you won't get much traction with the cavemen on this site. lol :bolt:

Hahaha. Of course, only firearms-related discussion should be allowed, according to some. :angry3:

I'm just kidding for all you cavemen out there. lol.

Anyone wants to go see Travis Wall's dance company next time they're in Tulsa, I'll buy a ticket for you to join us! ;) That was a super amazing show. And the wimminz outnumber the men by a huge margin! :clap3:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh...

....I'll stick with the original.

And not the original show/play. The real Jesus.

I know what you mean. It is certainly "non-traditional." Not necessarily my cup of tea, either, but there were some outstanding individual performances and that stage was massive/impressive.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the original when it came out in theatres in the 70’s. I thought it was pretty good. I was at work one day and two of the guys there are what I would describe as “deeply religious”. I asked for their opinion about the movie and got an unexpected, almost hostile reply, both saying that the movie was blasphemous and should have never been made.

Their reaction took me by surprise as I had never seen either of them react to anything like that before. After that reaction, I didn’t want to make it any worse and changed the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom