Jiminez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 22 that I bought years ago for $50 at a garage sale. It shot with no problems. I would buy another for $50, but would not pay much more for one.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one and put 200 rounds through it no probs(all in about 2hours), But Idk if Ild carry one since an $90 gun is still just a $90 gun...But definately a fun little gun to shoot.

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Upchurch, you should definitely buy all the Jiminez guns that you can find. They are good stuff sir. Vastly superior to any 1911 ever made, and nearly as good as Lorcin.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once was visiting a friend at an apartment complex. When we noticed some guys wearing tactical looking vests sneaking around. They saw us watching them and showed us a picture of a guy and asked if we had seen him. They was pretty sure he was in a nearby apartment. One of them knocked on the front door and another was standing by the back door. The bail jumper climbed out a window and ran. I noticed him put something in a nearby mailbox as he ran by. Bounty hunters caught there man and I called the police after finding out it was 2 small pistols in a Ziploc bag. Both were Jiminez small caliber hand guns. I recall the officer saying they were common "throw away" guns.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy next to me at the range about two months back was shooting one he just bought and I heard him telling his son in the lane next to him that he was mad at it for whatever reason and that he wouldn't be carrying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom