Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast & Furious a List of Documents Withheld From Congress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/31/judge-orders-doj-to-release-documents-withheld-from-congress-under-obama-executive-privilege-claim-n1873165
Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast and Furious a List of Documents Withheld From Congress Under Obama Executive Privilege Claim
Katie Pavlich | Jul 31, 2014

...“Once again, Judicial Watch has beat Congress to the punch in getting key information about another Obama scandal – this time, the Fast and Furious outrage,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “A federal court has ordered the Obama administration to produce information that could, for the first time, provide specific details who in the administration is responsible for Fast and Furious lies to Congress and the American people."...

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think about what you just said.

I have. I am pissed off that the fed is completely out of control, allowing the borders to be completely open, bringing ebola-infected people to the US, lying about EVERYTHING and using scandal after scandal to cover up and hide other issues from the news cycle. It is disgusting. Every time a story gets kicked up a notch, they break some other story about Ebola doctors, or Israel, or Russia, or some other BS. They aren't even trying any more, just using one scandal or crisis to push down talk of another.

Eventually it will all come to a head, which I seriously think is coming soon. There is just too much all at once.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have. I am pissed off that the fed is completely out of control, allowing the borders to be completely open, bringing ebola-infected people to the US, lying about EVERYTHING and using scandal after scandal to cover up and hide other issues from the news cycle. It is disgusting. Every time a story gets kicked up a notch, they break some other story about Ebola doctors, or Israel, or Russia, or some other BS. They aren't even trying any more, just using one scandal or crisis to push down talk of another.

Eventually it will all come to a head, which I seriously think is coming soon. There is just too much all at once.

I agree. Used to be a scandal would last a while....we can barely get a day to post anything then BAM heres the next false flag. Aint anything real anymore?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree. Used to be a scandal would last a while....we can barely get a day to post anything then BAM heres the next false flag. Aint anything real anymore?

Yes, the news media is still doing their job, which is to avoid staying on any crisis story for fear of it tainting the Democratic Party's possibilities in November. Just remember, it is the media that "creates" prominent politicians that agree with the media's political philosophy, and the media does have a definite political philosophy.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the news media is still doing their job, which is to avoid staying on any crisis story for fear of it tainting the Democratic Party's possibilities in November. Just remember, it is the media that "creates" prominent politicians that agree with the media's political philosophy, and the media does have a definite political philosophy.

Hmmm....

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I always wondered if posters on OSA bother to read linked articles before posting, I guess I have my answer. The DOJ has not been ordered to turn over a single document. They have been ordered to turn over a list of documents. And I would be very wary about anything on a site that has a headline that reads, "Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast and Furious a List of Documents Withheld From Congress Under Obama Executive Privilege Claim.' I would hope a news website (although to be fair, there is so much BS on that site it makes FoxNews actually look fair and balanced) would be edited a bit better than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom