June Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next Saturday, June 5th, is the regularly scheduled Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital Rod and Gun Club. Check in will begin at 0900, walk through will commence at 1000, and we will be shooting by 1030. Cost is $12 for non-members and $10 for members. Round count will be @70 rounds Rifle, 20 Pistol, and/or 10 Shotgun.
Yes we will have one stage that incorporates a shotgun for those who wish to do so (#6 Birdshot only please). There will be 5 stages total.
The weather is looking to be very hot, we will have water coolers on the stages but please be sure to bring sunscreen, appropriate clothing, and any additional drinks you would like (soft drinks are available for sale at the range).
These Matches are some of the most enjoyable you can attend. So bring a friend and join the fun.
Set up will begin at 0700 sharp in case anyone wants to come out early and help set up.
If you would like further information, please feel free to ask.
Dave

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another Match is over and I have to say that it was one of the most enjoyable I have seen. What a great group of Sheepdogs! We probably had the largest number of first time shooters ever.
The scores are posted in the yahoo Group (link below). Thanks to everyone who attended, I hope that each of you had a great time and will continue to come out and spend time with us.
Next months Match will be Saturday, July 3rd. we will have 2 stages using Pistols, and the usual total of 5 stages in all. Lets all plan on having our own kind of celebration for the weekend of the 4th.
The record for attendance to date is 42. Lets all plan on making July a new record attendance month.
Thanks Again to everyone for making this Match a success,
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Dave, hope to see you all at the okcgc match at 9:00am on Sunday the 20th. Bring the AR or the .22, we have a division for both. Even a side match man on man afterwards. ~150 rounds or more of all action rifle.

Mike

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Dave, hope to see you all at the okcgc match at 9:00am on Sunday the 20th. Bring the AR or the .22, we have a division for both. Even a side match man on man afterwards. ~150 rounds or more of all action rifle.

Mike

In case anyone is wondering, the Match Mike is refering to is not the same as the Practical Rifle Match. Mike is running his own type of Match down in OKC and I encourage everyone who is interested to attend. I am sure he can answer any questions you may have.
Thanks,
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom