Kel-Tec P32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up this little Kel-Tec at All Pawn & Surplus in McAlester a couple of weeks ago. I'd been looking for one...for a reasonable price...for a long time. This one looked pretty rough when I got it and the magazine catch needed replacing. But, I got it for a song: so, I got it home, ordered a new mag catch, took it apart, cleaned it (this may have been the dirtiest, nastiest gun - internally - that I've ever seen), did a quick cold-blue finish on the slide, hit the barrel with some 0000 steel wool, got the new mag catch, reassembled it and here it is.

The little thing probably looks as good as new (we all know Kel-Tec's finish on some of their guns leaves a little to be desired) and works perfectly now.

I'm happy with the results. Before and After:

Before 1.jpg
After A.jpg
Before 2.jpg
After B.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great! I have two of them , one for me and the other for the wife. I’ve carried mine for years and still do. Great little pistols. I heard keltec has quit making them. Does anyone know if that’s true?

They discontinued the P3AT in 2022. As far as I know they still make the P32 and it's still on their website.

I just like Kel-Tec guns in general.

Latest posts

Top Bottom