Kel-Tec P32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one of those that I let a "friend" borrow and never saw it again.... I did buy me a pocket pistol today.... a New Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 2.0....
I have had a P3-AT in my pocket since the series 1 came out years ago. Spare mag in the other pocket.
I've watched a couple of the S&W bodyguard 2.0 videos. I'm interested in the additional capacity.
Please give us a range report.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My go-to pocket carry gun is usually a Ruger LCP Max. But when I need to go lighter, the P3AT is the backup.

I've never felt under-gunned by carrying a small pocket gun. And, they're small and light enough to be nearly un-noticeable while carrying...which means they're comfortable...which means I'll be more likely to always carry something...which is comforting.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been wanting to take a look at that BG 2.0 myself.

I have had a P3-AT in my pocket since the series 1 came out years ago. Spare mag in the other pocket.
I've watched a couple of the S&W bodyguard 2.0 videos. I'm interested in the additional capacity.
Please give us a range report.
I may go shoot it this week sometime, when I do I’ll post up a report. Will probably start a thread on it soon with some initial thoughts and comparison pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom