• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Kel-Tec P3AT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sooner State Pawn has a good looking one. I don’t remember the price. I was in there yesterday.
Oh man! I wasn’t aware this thread had any replies - my apologies. Thank you for that bit of info! I’ll go by and see what they have, Sooner is where I have purchased three P3ATs. Kind of an odd thing to collect but everyone has their thing.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hope you can find one. I lucked into one a year ago at the Ada gun show. Very reasonable price...which is unusual. Also found a P32 at All Pawn & Surplus in McAlester a couple weeks ago. Even harder to find than the P3AT. I don't collect them...but I do like Kel-Tec guns.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hope you can find one. I lucked into one a year ago at the Ada gun show. Very reasonable price...which is unusual. Also found a P32 at All Pawn & Surplus in McAlester a couple weeks ago. Even harder to find than the P3AT. I don't collect them...but I do like Kel-Tec guns.
My P3AT has been in my front pocket with a spare mag in the other since the series 1 days.
Fortunately, it's never been drawn except at the range and to clean the pocket lint from.
I didn't know there were collectors out there.

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’d like to find one NIB just to preserve while possibly cerakoting and modifying others. I have a bad habit of buying one online that’s listed in “Excellent” condition - only for it to arrive and it’s missing an ejector or some other issue. My understanding is Kel-Tex cycles through the firearms they manufacture and don’t constantly make them. I’ve got a P32 but would like another to keep new.

It really is a pretty decent firearm. Only FTF issues I’ve ever had were due to cheaper quality ammo. I used to hate the thing because it was so snappy. But love the concealment and how easy it is to clean. How inexpensive they sometimes are makes me want to keep buying them. I sent a listing in the used Bass Pro section to a fellow member, was only $125. At that price point I’d say they’re definitely collectible!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’d like to find one NIB just to preserve while possibly cerakoting and modifying others. I have a bad habit of buying one online that’s listed in “Excellent” condition - only for it to arrive and it’s missing an ejector or some other issue. My understanding is Kel-Tex cycles through the firearms they manufacture and don’t constantly make them. I’ve got a P32 but would like another to keep new.

It really is a pretty decent firearm. Only FTF issues I’ve ever had were due to cheaper quality ammo. I used to hate the thing because it was so snappy. But love the concealment and how easy it is to clean. How inexpensive they sometimes are makes me want to keep buying them. I sent a listing in the used Bass Pro section to a fellow member, was only $125. At that price point I’d say they’re definitely collectible!
Mine has never had a FTF of any kind no matter what it’s fed. If the trigger were better, I probably wouldn’t be considering the S&W 2.0 bodyguard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom