Keltec RFB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy has one. Shot it suppressed and unsuppressed. It's the same overall length as my 10.5" AR, but with an 18" barrel of course. It's heavy, but most of the weight is towards the rear of the gun. Mag changes are weird for me, but then again, I don't like bullpups. It seemed to be fairly accurate and ate whatever we put in it. Of course it's expensive to feed like any other semiauto 308. Here's a short vid of us shooting it suppressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy has one. Shot it suppressed and unsuppressed. It's the same overall length as my 10.5" AR, but with an 18" barrel of course. It's heavy, but most of the weight is towards the rear of the gun. Mag changes are weird for me, but then again, I don't like bullpups. It seemed to be fairly accurate and ate whatever we put in it. Of course it's expensive to feed like any other semiauto 308. Here's a short vid of us shooting it suppressed.

Their website shows the 18" carbine only weighs 8.1 lbs which I didn't think was too bad for a .308 rifle.

Last edited by a moderator: