Kendall Jones @ Henry's guns today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The daughter looks the same age as her mom, maybe a little older.

Side note: is overtanning ever going to go out of style? Who is telling women orange looks good on them? Trump supporters?

shes hot for sure but Ive seen much better shopping at the Edmond Target. Probably some of yalls wives.

Target is hottie mecca. If my current girlfriend wears out, I'm going to find my next one there.

Hottie upper middle-class housewife mecca in the Tulsa area is the Jenks Reasors on a weekday. Gotdamn.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Side note: is overtanning ever going to go out of style? Who is telling women orange looks good on them? Trump supporters?

Hence the crypt keeper skin on mom's hands and neck. I've got 100 year old baseball gloves that have less age on their hide. Have I seen worse that these two...asbsolutely, but I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. If you're going to dream, I think you guys could do much better. Blonde's with 2 lbs of makeup aren't my thing anyway...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hence the crypt keeper skin on mom's hands and neck. I've got 100 year old baseball gloves that have less age on their hide. Have I seen worse that these two...asbsolutely, but I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. If you're going to dream, I think you guys could do much better. Blonde's with 2 lbs of makeup aren't my thing anyway...

Maybe you'd like to take a run at Chenry, he's single.

Latest posts

Top Bottom