Kershaw 1082 fixed blade field knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just ordered the Kershaw 1082 from Amazon. It was only 40 bucks with overnight shipping included, (I wouldn't normally do that, but I am planning on hunting Saturday and wanted something NOW. I am stoked. I have never bought a knife without getting touchy feely, but the reviews were too good, and it had a good steel with sandvik. I guess we will see.

Does anyone have any experience with it? Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-1082-...8&qid=1362676962&sr=8-1&keywords=kershaw+1082

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's what many have called the fixed-blade Packrat - it's smaller than most folks like in a fixed-blade (I personally love smaller fixed-blades for jobs like skinning, etc.).

It will most likely come razor sharp and I'd wager you'll love it as long as it isn't too small for your hands.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have big hands, but I lean towards smaller tools in most cases. I thought it was a 4" blade, but it is a 3 1/4" and I think that will be fine. I decided on it because of its shape, and size. It appeared easy enough to manipulate. I can always make some larger scales if they don't fill my hand, but I don't for see that being an issue. Thank you for the response. I know my question was a little after-the-fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom