Kimber k6 equal to ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really really really (yep that's like its gonna happen) bout buyin an internal hammer 357 wheel gun to carry. Wife carries a s&w air weight. I currently carry a kimber 1911. Anyhow, the kimber k6 is hands down nicer overall than her air weight. Yes I realize the large price difference. My question is, what model smith compares to the kimber k6? Mainly in the trigger pull category. I assume that S&W would be the only manufacturer that has a cc wheelgun similar to the k6 that compares evenly. Thanks in advance

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smith 340, 442 or 642 in alloy, the 640 in stainless. I personally think the Ruger LCR has the best DAO trigger in the snubby market these days, but if you want stainless, I'd look for a gently used pre-lock 640 Pro, which has a better factory trigger, plus night sights installed.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's air weight is a 642 so I know that won't compare unless there are different 642s. I'm actually considering a non stainless finish. Maybe coated like the k6 D.C. Or if memory serves, the rugers have a black coating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom