• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Klipsch Speakers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
JB's Analog

Unfortunately, I have yet to see a set of Klipsch speakers at JB's. IMO, most everything he has is just too high priced...especially given the average to poor cosmetic condition of most items.

OP, another place to keep an eye out is shopgoodwill.com. You can actually find some decent deals on Hi-Fi equipment. Shipping isn't overly expensive and they pack items very well.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Unfortunately, I have yet to see a set of Klipsch speakers at JB's. IMO, most everything he has is just too high priced...especially given the poor cosmetic condition of most items.

OP, another place to keep an eye out is shopgoodwill.com. You can actually find some decent deals on Hi-Fi equipment. Shipping isn't overly expensive and they pack items very well.
Yeah, now that I saw the video of him in my last post, I recognized him from my Man Cave Garage sale I had 5 years ago. He was really lowballing me on my Pioneer RT707 and SA1050.

I could have sworn I saw a set of Klipsch studio monitors next to a bookshelf speaker set. Didn't look at the bookshelf speakers.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
I have a 4 pair of Klipsch speakers but not the one I want, lol. I am looking for the Heresy speakers specifically. I will do some trading of either speakers or guns to get the pair I want. I am finally at a place where I am going to build my turntable system after dreaming of it since 1987 when I was overseas and should have bought everything.

Thanks for the tips, I will keep looking for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom