Knife Attack Instructions for Terrorists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we are making a big mistake in referring to "Muslim" as a religion, to me it is more of a culture of may facets, their religion being only a part of it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here is the big training companies mistake. (hint, they do this training for money), They say that a trained individual with a gun can over come a person with a knife, and they all do it on a one on one classroom type of training. When it really happens in a crowd where lateral movement is restricted you can't dodge the blade with all the ninja moves. You won't even hear it coming if the criminal comes down a row of people from the back to the front until somebody screams and you look behind.
Death comes with the loss of blood to the brain.
We have had multiple threads on this forum with links that showed people being shot multiple times with a hand gun or rifle that stayed in the fight for a period of time.
I've killed over 200 deer, most of which were double lung or heart shots. They all ran 30-60 yds before expiring. A typical gun fight with a human is going to be one lung or maybe the heart. Its going to keep those people in the fight for several seconds. Those few seconds can mean life or death

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the big training companies mistake. (hint, they do this training for money), They say that a trained individual with a gun can over come a person with a knife, and they all do it on a one on one classroom type of training. When it really happens in a crowd where lateral movement is restricted you can't dodge the blade with all the ninja moves. You won't even hear it coming if the criminal comes down a row of people from the back to the front until somebody screams and you look behind.
Death comes with the loss of blood to the brain.
We have had multiple threads on this forum with links that showed people being shot multiple times with a hand gun or rifle that stayed in the fight for a period of time.
I've killed over 200 deer, most of which were double lung or heart shots. They all ran 30-60 yds before expiring. A typical gun fight with a human is going to be one lung or maybe the heart. Its going to keep those people in the fight for several seconds. Those few seconds can mean life or death

Are you really saying you want to start a new OSA? OKStabbers.com? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom