Kore EDC belt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My current crossbreed 2nd is still in good stiff shape but with you'll bragging on the 1/4" adj I can't help but want. I'll have to ask santa if he can pull it off. Thanks for the post okierider.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My current crossbreed 2nd is still in good stiff shape but with you'll bragging on the 1/4" adj I can't help but want. I'll have to ask santa if he can pull it off. Thanks for the post okierider.
They’re having a Black Friday sale right now, I think everything is 20% off.
Discount code is GIFTKORE20

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep dropping hints to Mrs Santa but she says I have to wait until I sell my rifle, or become good looking. Which ever comes first. :crying:

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you SO much Beau. I go peek now.
No problem! Just ordered one of the “dress” gun belts. Was waiting for a sale to pick one up because I don’t dress up often. I’ve got a leather gun belt from “beltman” that I really like but the adjustment on the core belt is hard to beat.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With a 30-31" waist I wonder what I'm going to do with all the one size up to 54" extra material ? Looks like I may need to hop on the tele with them.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With a 30-31" waist I wonder what I'm going to do with all the one size up to 54" extra material ? Looks like I may need to hop on the tele with them.
All of their belts come long. There are instructions included that show you how to trim it and then attach the buckle to the trimmed end. You custom fit it for your particular needs. It's really easy, and takes only 2-3 minutes, then you're good to go.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of their belts come long. There are instructions included that show you how to trim it and then attach the buckle to the trimmed end. You custom fit it for your particular needs. It's really easy, and takes only 2-3 minutes, then you're good to go.
Thank you Thor, you saved me getting on the horn.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1637347478349.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom