Kydex Pocket Holsters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Looper BUGs that have kydex on one side and are moulded on the other?

If so, I have one for my Kel-Tec and one for my Sig P238 that I have carried and carry daily. I think they are the best on the market for pocket carry, and made in Oklahoma to boot!

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beats me how you guys buy anything from Dave E at Kytac. I have tried twice to do so and never was able to make contact by phone, email or PM. I have seen his products and they look top notch. Guess you have to know someone or something.

I carried a Kahr PM 40 in one that Dave Elderton sold me and I like it. I don't know what he calls it but it works great.
Mark

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beats me how you guys buy anything from Dave E at Kytac. I have tried twice to do so and never was able to make contact by phone, email or PM. I have seen his products and they look top notch. Guess you have to know someone or something.

Lot's of folks see David at the Heartland Carry gun matches in Edmond. He seems to post over at Boomer Shooter and seems to respond over there.
He can be hard to contact....

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one and love it, forgot who made it though, has a hook built into bottom so holster will snag your pocket lip on the way out.

Last edited:

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Get ahold of TroyF. I have several holsters and mag pouches from Kytac. He is hard to track down and I had to keep emailing him to finaly get them . When I had Troy make me a holster, he had it done in 24hrs. Here is his website http://crown3x.com/products.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom