Kydex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see what you've made from kydex. Holsters, sheaths, hats, underwear, whatever.

Here it is. Not finished. I ordered some 1/4 rivets. Once I get those I will put some in just like my raven.

Side by side with my Raven

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

The belt loops are from the Raven and I will be attempting to make my own tomorrow. Does anyone know if Hobby Lobby has rivets?

funkoozies1

New to the site!
Reaction score
Geez those are some big pics.:offtopic:

Basically I am looking for a good P & S camera with the option of manual controls in order to be able to start selecting the settings on my own. I am not too familiar with priority and shutter settings but would like to learn yet still have the advantage of taking good photos while doing so.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tandy leather sells them. Do you have the setting tools for them? If so i can drop you some in the mail so you can finish your holster. They are the dark antique finish. Shoot me a pm and let me know how many you need. Or better yet if you have some extra kydex i can pick up the rivets and setter and mail it to you for a trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom