LaPierre is back in the news, again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started hearing about LaPierre having multiple million dollars homes in exclusive communities across the country a few years ago.

After that, when they called for donations I started telling them that there would be none till he was gone, the houses sold and the NRA reimbursed. They stopped calling.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Benefactor Life Member, but I haven't sent them any additional money in a long, long time. Any time I got a 'fund raising' letter from them, I started sending it back with a note that I would consider donating more after LaPierre was gone and there had been a full, external, forensic accounting of all assets of the NRA, NRA-ILA and NRA-PVF. It took a while, but the amount of junk mail I got from them finally decreased dramatically!

okjoek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dropped my membership this year, long time member, because of LaPierre. I always tell the callers for money they need to get rid of him or I'm not giving. I also send back the letters wanting money with no money and a note saying get rid of LaPierre. I feel we need the NRA for 2A rights but they need to clean house and the only way to get their attention is cutting off their money. I hate not belonging to NRA, they have done a great deal of good in the past but have, in my opinion, grown corrupt.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got mail from the crooks last week telling me my membership was in danger of expiring. I still have 2 years left. Idiots. I will not give them another dime until they clean house.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They stopped getting my money a while ago when all this started coming to light. Until LaPierre and co. are gone and hopefully in jail, they will continue to get nothing. The membership needs to vote for rules that require transparency in all spending that is visible to any member. Watching execs piss away millions of dollars of "average Joe's" hard earned money is unacceptable, and if the responsible parties cared anything about the 2A, they would not have put their supporters and their freedoms in this position.

Latest posts

Top Bottom