large water tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who is looking for a large water tank like the ones you see on the landscape vehicles or power washing trailers. She is hoping for an extra that nobody needs. If you have something or know where to get them, please let me know. Thanks

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out IBC tanks on Craigslist.

Just a word of caution on those IBC "one way" caged totes, I haul alot of them and the majority of them have been filled at least once in their lives with a haz mat material. Some are not. Some are used to transport food grade products. Either way, please, please clean and rinse them well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a word of caution on those IBC "one way" caged totes, I haul alot of them and the majority of them have been filled at least once in their lives with a haz mat material. Some are not. Some are used to transport food grade products. Either way, please, please clean and rinse them well.

Your exactly correct. If I'm not wrong the owner is required by law to make sure they have been cleaned by the methods spelled out by the manufacture of the contents.
We get them at work, and its a pretty good rinsing to neutralize the original contents.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is also a company in Allen between mcalester and ada that carried tanks also. When i build my house i will be using a 6000 gallon heavy thick plastic tank for water storage when i build my house at about $600$1k, compared to the 14k cost of cement tank.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a couple on craigslist free section. For some reason the person cut a hole in each one, but they might be able to be patched or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom