Laubsta in Ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhat true. No fresh caught, but there are fresh markets on the water that have live ones flown in.

I had a fried, R. I. P., was a Naval Officer, Commander of a listening post in the Florida Keys. He spent most mornings diving for lobster. Very tasty.

ETA: his Wife, who would make a sailor blush, when he spoke of spending the morning diving for lobster, would add that he spent most nights diving for red snapper.

She was quite the character, had no filter and not a bit bashful. She had a reputation for not wearing clothing around the house. SP knocked on the door and she opened door, in her birthday suit. They told her a complaint had been called in. She responded, "tell the byotch to stop peaking in my windows."
She never denied that it happened.
BTW: she was a looker, 30 years ago. Lost touch after hubby passed.

Last edited:

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is how we ride in Florida.

1722641320204.png

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a fried, R. I. P., was a Naval Officer, Commander of a listening post in the Florida Keys. He spent most mornings diving for lobster. Very tasty.

ETA: his Wife, who would make a sailor blush, when he spoke of spending the morning diving for lobster, would add that he spent most nights diving for red snapper.

She was quite the character, had no filter and not a bit bashful. She had a reputation for not wearing clothing around the house. SP knocked on the door and she opened door, in her birthday suit. They told her a complaint had been called in. She responded, "tell the byotch to stop peaking in my windows."
She never denied that it happened.
BTW: she was a looker, 30 years ago. Lost touch after hubby passed.

Sounds like the time to have NOT lost touch…

Latest posts

Top Bottom