Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gonna miss this one again.

Sorry guys.

I'm shutting down the office and taking my staff out to the range in Duncan for an "office day at the range"!!

Keith and Taryn are going to have a range officer to help teach "the girls" who haven't shot before.

I'll try to get some photos and vids and post them in a separate thread.

Dave

Sounds like fun. Wish I had a boss like you.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gonna miss this one again.

Sorry guys.

I'm shutting down the office and taking my staff out to the range in Duncan for an "office day at the range"!!

Keith and Taryn are going to have a range officer to help teach "the girls" who haven't shot before.

I'll try to get some photos and vids and post them in a separate thread.

Dave

Gonna miss ya ... but that is *awesome*!

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should be able to make it I have business in that neck of the woods tomorrow. All depends on Karma she has a bad cold.

Reminds me I need to travel to Duncan and see a gentlemen about building a forge. I want to get back into making blades when I am not working on wood projects. Who knows it might work to fund a few AR builds I have in mind for Christmas gifts.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably can't make this one.
But, I'll take the opportunity to let everyone know that there is another bowling pin match at Firearms Solutions in Duncan on Sunday (10/12) if anyone is interested in a caravan out there.

Registration is from 12 to 12:45.
I think that the shoot starts at 1:00
Good fun.

If you go, you want to "bring enough gun" to be able to knock the pins off the table and I'd suggest as many mags or reloaders as you have.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom